Monday, May 18, 2009

Change

I basically made this so I could "follow" Ruths life. but while I am here why not participate..
Let readers be forwarned I cant spell and this so will never be grammatically correct. I know we get warned all the time about the stuff we put on the internet for out future employers can see it and such but honestly shouldnt they be able to see what they are putting faith in. I mean, yeah I hope I dont lose a job over a comment I make now especially if my opinions change so I guess its a vaild point but it just makes me realize that.. its kind of sad people change.

Maybe that is my real problem. Change. Goodness I loathe that, but I've gotten better. Ultimately who does like change, well besides like, drifters.

Neways, I have class in the morning and have seriously begun to feel like Carrie Bradshaw (without the crazy fashion sense).

-K

2 comments:

  1. Drifters like change?? oh, and don't forget Obama. He seems to think change is reallll good...
    (i'm so excited about this now!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    HOW could I forget Obama?!

    ReplyDelete